Monday, April 10, 2006

why I want to be Laura Ingalls Wilder

- I could accomplish my dream of being a teacher with only one year of schooling
- I wouldn't have my computer to distract me from life
- I could make my millions by just telling my life story

- I would not have to write a paper on poetry
- I would get to marry my childhood love of Willy Wilder
- I wouldn't have to wear shoes in the summer
- I wouldn't have to be employed duing the summer and just be at home working with my mom
- I could play with my button on a string game without people thinking I am going crazy
- There would be woods in my back yard
- The stars would not be out-shone by street lights
- I could live in a house that was dug in a hill for free and not have to pay for housing
- I could wear gingham
- I would go to bed with the sun

Although at the current moment my number one reason why I want to be Laura Ingalls Wilder is because...
I wouldn't have to figure out my course schedule for next year!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

lol... ur funny... it was fun hanging out with you this wknd....
i'm glad that we had that time to bond...
your awesome
love ya