Wednesday, April 05, 2006

happy birthday robyn!

On April 4th, 1987 Robyn Tamera Euverman was born and for this I am so thankful. Even though this post is a couple hours late, I would just like to have this little space dedicate to my dear Robyner:

Robyn is the artist of my life. She not only pours herself into her art, but also fills the lives of those around her with her unique personality. Her sarcastic humour is always there to lighten the mood and she taught me the real meaning of Dutch shopping with her classic line, “My Dutch blood is raging!” She can never be faulted for living a lie, as she stays true to herself in every situation. These are only a few of the many aspects, which make her a wonderful friend and person. Robyn my wish to you is that you continue to “Paint with all the colours of the wind.”


- until we are old and gray and spy on our neighbours with binoculars -

0 comments: