Saturday, April 29, 2006

closing time

Time flies. It seems like yesterday when I was packing up all my treasured posessions in boxes and carting them off to Redeemer. And now here I am back at home, unpacking, placing everything back where it belongs. (as fun as it sounds, unpacking is death) Although it seems like this school year went by fast, I look back at September and so much has happened since then. First year was full of fun times (alliteration - yes); we have made memories that I wouldn't trade for gold and I have learnt and grown in every aspect of my life. Saying goodbye was hard, though when I look at it now I am glad that it was this way. For that means that I made relationships that matter to me - call it a mixed blessing. I will miss being at Redeemer, but I am loving being back at home and I am going to treasure these next four months.
It's been great and thanks for the year! I wish you all of God's blessings wherever you are, whomever you are with. Enjoy it.

Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

hey trine.... closing time is such a good song... and sooo true...
I"m glad that I got to spend this year getting to know you and being a part of our family at school.... it was sooo much fun and I will treasure all the memories, pics and videos forever!
lol...
have a great summer... miss ya