Wednesday, April 26, 2006

sarah freeman

Sarah you are a gift to me in which I will treasure for always. I admire your strength as an individual and your willingness to be blunt with me when I needed it. :) I am so thankful for the times that we have shared together. The times where I have just plopped on your bed to talk for hours on end, the many moments in Senate, Mystery Madness - making fun of the cheerleaders, watching and appreciating the same stellar movies, the attempts at teaching me how to dance to Shania Twain, ice cream on a stick, your drama queen moments, and so much more. I will definately be by your side for your "holleywood moment" of the finger twitching, coming back to life, after being shot down in a bank. I will treasure our friendship in my heart where it belongs. I love you and I'll miss you increadibly.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.

1 comments:

craig said...

awwww....tear