Thursday, April 06, 2006

inspiration

So today in English 104 we were analysing wonderful poetry - woot woot! Now don't get me wrong, I do appreciate poetry, but analysing it in class can get brutal!
Well today we stumbled across the following poem...

Landscape: I - Nichol


alongthehorizongrewanunbrokenlineoftrees

yes... this is a poem and I was so inspired by it that I decided to write the sequel

Landscape: II - Katrina VandenBerg


thestreamwasveryshallow

gosh! I am a poet and I didn't even know it.

*this post is to be read in a sarcastic manner. thank-you.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahah sarcasm noted... you are sooo funny...
I know that you are giong to do amazing tnite hosting coffeehouse.. i will be sure to say a little prayer for you and you say one for me...
Good luck...
you'll do great
love ya girl
thanks for being my critique... or groupie?? lol... j/k
love ya

liz said...

haha, trine you made a rhyme just in time! ;)

i can be a poet too!!

de Ruijter said...

Katrina, that so called poet has nothing on you! Keep up the good work!