Friday, April 21, 2006

dealing with stress

I hardly ever get stressed, it ussually takes quite a bit to push me over the edge, but when I do... TIMBER! The cause of today's stress is having three of my hardest exams all in 24 hours. My brain is pretty much at the fried state and it still needs to retain the beautiful facts about the enviroment.
So I have decided that I don't know how to deal with myself when Im stressed, I am pretty much a basket case... yes it does get worse :)
I am slowly discovering some techniques that relieve my stress, they just might work for you too!
- Put the song “Turn It Up” by Aaron Lines on repeat and listen to it over and over
- Turn on your lava lamp (though it does get distracting if you are trying to study)
- Get someone to play with your hair or give you a massage
- Eat chocolate
- Go for a Timmys run
- Rub your earlobes (I know this sounds weird but it actually works)
- Sing out loud to Rex Goudie and Rascal Flatts with your dormies

- Play guitar

1 comments:

Ashley said...

everyone gets stressed no worries
i'm praying for ya