Sunday, April 16, 2006

complete joy

Over the past days I have been reminded several times of the joy that we can experience through Christ. For example today during our Easter service while we were singing as a congregation, I could feel Jesus just smiling down on us showering His people with hope and peace and saying "this is why i died for them." I think Easter Sunday is my most treasured Sunday, the feeling of happiness and hope overflow to everyone and you can't help but be touched by God's presence. And even though I wasn't with my family, this morning I felt the bond of the church family, united as one, with the purpose of serving and worshiping one God. If only everyone in this world could experience the complete joy that is given through believing in a living Saviour. That is my greatest wish for mankind.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-3

1 comments:

detayl said...

I hear ya loud and clear Katrina.. Im just praying that that joy comes my way soon.. because when it's gone you miss it that much more!

denise <><