Tuesday, January 31, 2006

laughter

Ever have those moments where you laugh until it hurts, and it feels like if you laugh any harder you might die from lack of breath? These are some of the moments in my life that I treasure the most. Laughing is one of my most favourite things to do. The whole purpose of this write up was to remember all the times I have laughed until I cried, but I as I try, I realise that I don't remember why I laughed, but only whom I was with at the time. "Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh." - W. H. Auden. Thank-you to those who have made me laugh and thus making my life so much more brighter.

3 comments:

liz said...

its soo true what they say about laughter; its the best medicine. thanks for laughing with me (and at me) looking forward to many more times that we laugh till it hurts!!

~Liz

Ashley said...

trine... laughing is the best thing in the world... i agree with you and I want to thank you for all the laughs you've given me, lol ur a goof..... But laughter is contagious and I love it... so good blog, I can totally relate... love ya
God bless
ash

de Ruijter said...

Very nice post, a good laugh can just make your day! Hoping for some more good laughs together! Keep Smiling