Saturday, January 14, 2006

and he will make your paths straight

"However, the greatest faith of all, and the most effective, is to live day by day trusting Him. It is trusting Him so much that we look at every problem as an opportunity to see His work in our life."
- Rick Joyner


Once again this week, I was reminded of the uselessness of worrying... It is so easy to worry, and yet so hard. I don't know why I always forget that I am not the one in control of my life. God must shake His head and chuckle at me sometimes. I can just see him watching me from heaven as I am desperately trying to figure out the details of my life, worrying about what tomorrow may bring, and my futile attempts of holding on to the little control that I possess. All the while He waits patiently for me to realise that I cannot do it on my own and is there when I, finally at my last string, turn to Him for help. The moment I surrender the situation to Him, everything that I have been worrying about tends to fall into to place, better than I ever could have imagined. I wish I wasn't so stubborn, I wish this was a lesson that I wouldn't have to be reminded the hard way time and time again.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight - Proverbs 3:6


1 comments:

craig said...

who uses msn myspace or xanga anyways. i mean has anyone heard of the term, "clean concept" or "intuitive design". well at least for xanga. msn myspace on the other hand is made by microsoft and is the devil. (forcing their inferior, often poor-quality technology on the masses). blogspots' the way to go. jump on the bandwagon ppl.

(i am sorry this has nothing to do with your post :) )