Sunday, March 26, 2006

treasured moments of my 19th birthday


- surprise trip to Niagra Falls
- Steph and Mat coming down to visit
- hearing my family sing happy birthday over the phone
- getting a hug, kisses, and wise words through mail from my family and Opa and Oma
- realising how much my family means to me and how much i will miss sharing my birthday with them
- the phone call from Robyner
- Jessicer hiring the three "tenors" to serenade me
- french toast breakfast
- not doing my paper, but not feeling guilty
- eating deer meat
- 10 bin bowling, even though i think it is the one thing that i am the worst at in life
- being surrounded by people whom i love
- becoming a legal drinker
- markers that i can draw on windows with
- all the wonderful cards that people made me - beautiful
- singing with Rex in the car

thank-you to all who made my 19th birthday one to remember. it was so special and i am so grateful that i am surrounded by such great people that i can share my life's journey with.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I glad I know you trine and that I could share your awesome day with you... we all had a blast so thank you for everyting...
and I hope taht you ahve many mroe b-day's to come in the future..
welcome to adulthood!

steve said...

Happy Birthday Trine!!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there Sat. night. I bet you guys had a blast! I really wish I could've celebrated with you! Congrats on your 19th!! :-D

craig said...

and it's not over yet! - tuesday night at crabby's!

de Ruijter said...

Good to hear you had a good birthday (week). I enjoyed the falls, crabby's and everything to!God bless,

liz said...

I'm glad that you had an awesome time...I had fun planning and celebrating with you. Next year we'll do a road trip to Ottawa! Happy 19th Birthday!!!