Saturday, March 18, 2006

merci beaucoup mes amis, je vous adore

Tonight my weak heart was put to the test. All week Angie, Liz, and I have been planning on having a girls night tonight... going out to Websters Falls, coming back, watching chick flicks, doing eachother's hair, nails, facials ect... Little did I know that I was being tricked, but I definately don't care.
So after class Ang, Liz and I got in her car, and started to drive to Websters Falls... except that I kinda got a little suspicious when we kept driving and driving and I saw signs to Niagra Falls. So as you probably already guessed, they surprised me with at trip to Niagra for my birthday, and I was totally in the blue... especially considering its not my birhtday till March 25th. And that is not the end, it just so happens the guys (Steve, Willem, and Matty) were following us the whole way there and appeared randomly out of nowhere. It was increadible guys, no one has ever surprised me with such a nice gift. I am so blessed to have friends like you.

1 comments:

liz said...

HAPPY early BIRTHDAY!!! i can't believe that i actually kept the secret from you for TWO weeks, but i'm glad i did...your reaction was priceless :) i'm glad you weren't disappointed for not having a girls night ;) i love you and thank God everyday for putting you in my life