Friday, March 17, 2006

march madness is officially here.

Every year around this time, there comes an epedemic that sweeps every basketball fan... March Madness. I am a March Madness junkie, if I were at home and had the March break, you would find me parked infront of the tv watching the games, with the occassional trip to the internet to see how my pools are doing. So right now I am missing satelite tv... or infact any tv at all. This year I entered three different pools, all with the same bracket. Yesterday, it wasn't looking too good, but as of this morning I am pretty pleased with where I am sitting. This year I am bringing Duke, Gonzaga, Connecticut, and Villanova to the final four, with Duke and UConn in the finals. All I can say is that UConn is going to destroy Duke. I have one rule, and it is this: Never will I predict that Duke will win, due to my deep seeded hatred for them.
Ultimately, my favourite team is North Carolina. If they are able to pull it off this year, I won't even care about my brackets.

0 comments: