Saturday, February 11, 2006

zoolander

Today we watched one of my favourite movies of all time - Zoolander, it's been too long...
Although this is probably the tenth time I have seen it, it still cracks me up everytime. Here are some of the most memorable lines.

Maury: What do we do when we fall off the horse?
Derek: [thoughtfully looking up and mouthing the words silently] ... fall off the horse...
Maury: [looking to supply finish] ... we... get back on the horse!
Derek: Sorry, Maury. I'm not a gymnast.

Derek: Now if you'll excuse me, I have an after-funeral party to attend.

Derek: You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't.

Derek: [high-pitched cough] ... I think I'm getting the Black Lung, Pop.

Derek: Uhh Earth to Matilda, I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?

Derek: What is this? A center for ants? How are we expected to teach the kids to read good... if they can't even fit inside the building?

Mugatu: Hansel, he's so hot right now, Hansel.

Hansel: I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree.

Matilda: When I was in 7th grade, I was... the fat kid in my class.
Derek: Ew!

(my favourite one)
Derek: If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

0 comments: