Sunday, February 05, 2006

cards

After much contiplation I have decided that playing card games bring out the worst in me. You see winning is one of my favourite things to do and I hate losing - let's just say I'm extremely competitive. When it comes to playing cards no matter how hard I try or strategize I can NEVER win. I am probably the worst card player on the planet earth. Unfortuately for me playing cards is the one of the main past times of my Unviersity socializing - Dutch Blitz, Mow, Phase 10, Wizard, Poker, Crazy Eights etc. And the fact that I live with the card queen Elizabeth Kikkert doesn't help much either, rubbing it in my face every day of my life. So I am taking this chance to apoligize ahead of time to everyone I will ever play cards with. Im not actually like this in real life...
All I can say is thank goodness for Solitaire - yes.

3 comments:

liz said...

Trine,

I so do NOT rub it in your face!! I am modest when it comes to winning. And I'm sorry that that I always beat you - it just comes naturally to me!! :) But don't worry I still love playing cards with you, even though you get over competitive. luv ya lots

~Liz

ps. i let you beat me tonight :)

Ashley said...

K, u have to teach me some of these card games, u guygs have way too much fun without me...lol
donig the dishes was fun with ya tnite.. trine.. thansk for the laughs.. i needed that
luv ya
Ash

de Ruijter said...

You are not that bad at cards Kat!

Let's just say your talents lie elsewhere...