Friday, February 17, 2006

lights of my home town

When I see the lights of my hometown
I feel like the world stops spinning 'round
Everything makes sense
Maybe it's the innocence
I know it's just a few miles down the road
I'm getting there as fast as I can go
I can always find peace of mind
In the lights of my hometown

The static is almost gone
From the station I grew up on
I'm getting closer now
So I turn it up real loud

Funny how a little thing like that
Can make it all come rushing back
They say it's not the same
But to me it will never change
- Aaron Lines

It's officially reading break and I am coming home!! *sigh, enough said.

I got this from my little brother this morning -
HI Katrina It's Jeremy here we have a Ice rain day today to be ready for fun fun fun!
Well I cna't wait to see you. I've will be looking forward to teasing you and surprizing you. It will be fun.


2 comments:

liz said...

have an awesome time at home. i'll miss you. see you when we get back! luv ya lots :)

Lea said...

hey Trine. I got a bloggspot now too http://leabeking.blogspot.com/ just wondering how you get a pic up in your profile though?
miss ya and hope to see you next week bye bye