Tuesday, April 08, 2008

on a scale

I hereby dedicate this blog to my dear friend Rebecca Joy Sikkema, whom I have been letting down in the blogging department.

A lot has happened since I last wrote to you on this page. I have turned 21, tackled a squirrel, went to Toronto, wrote a billgillion papers, learned how to play the bagpipes, and learned how to dance the waltz.

(Robyn just spoke in her sleep. She said something about a rose. Funny thing is that she will find out about it by reading this, ha ha).

If I was going to rate life on a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 9. Spring is in the air, the grass is slowly turning green after being buried by snow, Blue Jays have had a solid start, I have a job for this summer, and school is almost out. Hallelu. This past week has been a little nuts because I had four papers due and I still have one more paper and two presentations. It is going well though, I have yet to become stressed, although I have been feeling rather exhausted lately. As long as I don't get the illness that Ryan had inflicted on many, I will be okay.

In the past month I have watched two movies that I think everyone should watch at one time in their life. Once and Into the Wild. Into the Wild made me very upset, not just a sad upset but an angry one too. It is really thought proviking. Once has a BEAUTIFUL soundtrack and it is a simple story and is wonderful.

My eyes are shutting involuntarily on me, so I think I should answer them and fall asleep. Je suis fache. Hopefully I will keep it up this time, so that I can sleeep,

9 comments:

Danielle said...

lol, you're cute. i think you were trying to say you're tired, but you ended up saying you're mad. i think you need to come to paris and take some french lessons with me!

Rebecca said...

haha- thanks Trine. Why would you ever tackle a squirrel?

Katrina VandenBerg said...

I read this over and realised that I was asleep while I wrote this. The last couple of sentences made no sense at all. Especially the the french

Anonymous said...

fact: i have not afflicted anyone with my sickness.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

false.

Robyn deGroot said...

first: Ryan afflicted me with his sickness. second: i like roses. Third: once was boring. Fourth: I like sqirrels. Fifth: I like the last paragraph, it made me laugh. That is all.

Anonymous said...

ryan, you shouldn't afflict people with sicknesses. that is rude. And Trine, the next blog better be for me, or I'm boycotting you. Ree wasn't the only one you were letting down with blogging.

Oh, and so much for the jays strong start. Dropping 2 in a row to the A's??? that's just sad.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

.tear.

Anonymous said...

Katrina, such alot can happen in a month eh?
You made me smile on a really shitty day. I hope this comment can do the same for you if you're ever feeling down.
Stay Safe.