Thursday, April 24, 2008

match mate (scotish for friend)

Sometimes I wonder if my life could get anymore interesting. Most of the time I answer myself with a resounding "no." This blog is proof, at least once every three weeks I have a substancial amount of events to fill its pages with. I think the only way my life could get any more thrilling would be if I step outside right now and got attacked by nightcrawlers. sick.

Ok, so I have never been and hopefully never be attacked by worms, but I did get hit in the head with a hockey puck. It hurt and I still have a small goosebump on the side of my head. I did not cry though, I was tough...

Speaking of hockey, baseball is well on its way. Just like all past 4 years I started with high hopes that they would do it this year, but Alas they are as consistant as a teeter totter. What is consistant is my love for playing catch. So far Ry and I have only broke one window, parts of a fence, and dented the side of the garage. Shhhh don't tell Tom.

Tomorrow I write my last exam as first year. Can yo belienve it? I can't, I can't believe I have an exam, because I am in summer mode. It will be so great to be done I think I will sing Handels Messiah the whole way home.

I started work for Maple Leaf Nursery, Ree's dad's nursery. Its a lot of work but I am loving it. I love the change betweem school and work. I really like working hard, it makes the days fly by. I helps that Robyn words there too, we make songs, riddles and names - great fun.

Well I really should either og to bed or study.... It will most likely be the later.

Just like D, I will inform you about a tidbit of info: Matching theory, people create realtionships with people of equal attractivess. All I have to day that if you are my friend cout yourself as lucky because that means that you are just a s attractive as me. ;)

On man I should get some shut eye, I am seeing visions of plants...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should stop writing blogs when you're falling asleep. They're hilarious, but the grammar and spelling is just awful!

Then again, that almost makes them more entertaining, seeing as you are an English major... haha.

I'm glad you're done school and can start to enjoy the stress free summer. You guys are going to have a blast all working together.

Anonymous said...

im nervous that tom might stumble across this blog. that man is ruthless...but i guess if he was stalking this, he would read this comment. cross out the above.

Anonymous said...

Plants plants plants. They'll become your best friends!

Anonymous said...

you're pushing a month without a new blog. that is sad.

Rebecca said...

i hate anonymous comments

Anonymous said...

yeah, you should disable them.