Friday, May 05, 2006

you're so vain...

Ever since Sarah Freeman posted about a guy named Josh Vyn, he thinks that all his friends with blogs should dedicate one blog to him. So, since I am a people pleaser kind of person here it is.

You're so vain
You probably think this blog is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this blog is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

Nope its about your car. All I have to say about Josh Vyn is that he does have a pretty stellar car, which he owes me a spin around the block in.

2 comments:

liz said...

i can't believe you actually caved and kinda wrote about Josh, although the song works well ;)

Josh said...

Katrina... i didnt even know you HAD a blog, let alone did i tell you to write about me (or my car...;) ) it is a nice car though... and liz when are you inviting us over for a fire/hottub night??? back to katrina, if you come down this summer i will take you out in the car, later