Friday, June 03, 2005

underwater bike submarine

The Grade 12 trip was all I thought it was going to be and more. It was awesomely, funnly AMAZING!! I love having those kinds of weekends. Blast and a half with Jess, my roomie, good times all around eh?
On Thursday we left in the morning... that day I spent 7:00am to 2:30pm on a busomobile. But this was no original busomobile... this one had tinted windows and went 120km on the highway! Yes that is right, a big yellow bus can go 120km, passing others, it was great. The busride was fun, playing cards, SLAPJACK, and of course cheat, but at least we didn't play a full 6 hours of Euchre like Nate, Zach, Rob, and Mr. S did. Once we got to Quebec we had a guided tour of the city... lol. I don't think anyone listen to a word our touree said. That wasn't the great part of it, but at least we got to scout out the good shopping and eating places for later on. We were then left to go where we wanted, so Jess, Steph, Rach, and I went to a place to eat. The food there was increadibly delicious! I ordered a ham, cheese, and spinach crepe. It was a taste of heaven in a crepe. We then went to shop. I almost got convinced to buy this extremely overpriced necklace for my grad dress, (Robyn insert, "my dutch blood is raging!") but the Jess insisted to the shop keeper that I was dutch therefore I am cheap, so that deal was soon off. After the shopping we were then told that we were going to go on a farie... well it didn't work too well considering there wasn't one running that night. "Clap if you believe in fairies... I guess we will never get to see Neverland now." So instead we were once again let loose in Quebec. Steph and I tried to stay away from the flour and sugar isles, but Rachel insisted that the butter ones were not as bad. And the swing dancing by the St. Lawrence romantic, even though it tended to ruin other people's moments. Josh also found an underwater submarine bike by the edge of the river. Rachel, Steph, and I also had spitting contest, mine went the farthest... even though some of it tended to go down wind into their faces. :)


----------------------------------Going to bed------------------------write about it more tomorrow---------------------------

0 comments: