Thursday, June 23, 2005

goodbye's the saddest word

So this is it I am officially done high school. The dinner, the ceremony... done! It was all so beautiful, such a fitting ending to an awesome four year chapter to our lives.
The dinner in the Baldachin proved to be what we expected and more. There was plenty of delicious food, the decorations were amazing, and it had a a realy beautiful interior. And the company was of course top notch.
The ceremony went ny fast and its just a blurr. But yah its all done, mixed feelings.

Dear Jess:

Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear
Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry
It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

But the love you give will always live
And I will always love you till forever comes

And when you need me
I'll be there this I promise you

I'll be your beacon through the darkest night
I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight
I'll be your shelter through the raging storm
And I will love you till forever comes

Till we meet again until then goodbye

-Celine Dion

-props to the bossy posee-
-thanks robyner for everything-

0 comments: