Friday, December 23, 2005

hallejuah, the beans are coming off - october 31

You know you're a hick when... your parents send you an email with the subject title "hallejuah, the beans are coming off." Oh how I love it. I am actually happy that we are able to get the beans off, cause my dad was pretty worried about not being able to get a crop off. I can't wait to be home again :) Im leaving Wednesday night so I am going to be home for four days, quite happy about that. My mom's cooking mmm. Being able to do laundry for free.
I went to the Fall Entreat this weekend, and it was amazing, really worth it. It hepled me refocus on God and keep everything in perspective. The topic was about finding your vision and a passion through Christ.
Tonight was halloween, I didn't go trick-or-treating though, but in the festivities of it we watched Silence of the Lambs - a sick, sick, sick, creepy movie. Hence the reason I am still up right now. I can't sleep - blah. I've made a new decision, I am never going anywhere alone, no drivng alone, no walking alone, no living alone... too freaky.
But hey, good news a little, I think I am the new computer nerd. My labtop was sounding like a refrigerator so I did sergery on it and took off the fans part and vaccumed it and now it is A LOT quiter. Im pretty much a genius.
Well I think Im going to try to get some sleep, but for some reason I think I might have insomnia for life. eek.

0 comments: