Tuesday, October 23, 2007

peas and gravy

I should not be writing right now and then sharing it with the world, but Ryan encouraged me so blame him.

I am grumpy. I want to be grumpy. I am enjoying it.

I got up on the wrong side of the bed, someone pissed in my cornflakes, and it is definitley raining on my parade.

My shoes got soaked on the way to school, Drew Carey has ruined Price Is Right, and I bet a kitten died today.

I got kicked and had the bejeebers scared out of me by Ryan, then I beat him in anger. That helped, a lot.

In the background Tim and Ryan are jamming which is stellar. I like it.


Hate this when this happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats gold trine. pure gold.

Anonymous said...

that really hurt when you guys beat on me...i mean that. im still sore...

Katrina VandenBerg said...

as I reflect back, I wish I could say sorry for beating you up. but I can't.

Rebecca said...

I think beating someone up every once in a while is a great way to burn some steam. As long as you arent' dating him. And you aren't. haha.. besides- Ryan works out. He can take it.

As for being pissed off sometimes-- heck, that's life. Just don't enjoy it too much. It's too draining. PLUS you have a great smile

Have a good reading break katrinaki, i'll miss you

Robyn deGroot said...

don't be grumpy any more trine, life is beautiful. Remember that. I found a kitten by my home the other day, but my "mother" here hate kittens so i can't keep it. to bad...