Saturday, October 27, 2007

its a beautiful ride

Georgia Rule. Awful movie, I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy. If there was one thing that I could take out of this movie and apply it to life it would be this.
At one point the girl was doing a puzzle and the guy asked her why she wouldn't look at the picture of the puzzle she was working on. Her answer was this, "Why would you want to know how it is supposed to end, it would just make the rest wasting time."

Last week I asked Tim if he would want to fast-forward life 10 years so that we would know our life ended up so that we wouldn't have to stress about our decisions. I expected him to answer with a resouding YES! But he didn't. He told me that he wouldn't because then we wouldn't live a very full life. Right... we would probably just waste our time.

Life isn't always beautiful, but it is a beautiful ride. I don't want to waste this time. That is all.

Ree and I had some adventures today.
















We went a train hunting.
















And we found one a top a 50 foot bridge. It scooted right past us though. Yes that is us on the bridge with the train right behind us. It was thrilling.


*The pictures are taking too long to load so I will wait until I am back in Ancaster to finish this tale.*


0 comments: