Thursday, March 29, 2007

here I am...

Here I am sitting at my cluttered 'desk' at 5:00am in the morning, my carpet chair has long lost its whatever comfort it had to offer as I attempt to finish a paper that is due in T minus four hours...
My stomach feels like it is rotting from the gallons of coffee I downed and my hands shake from the gitters as I attempt to type.
I am barley keeping my sanity thanks to Norah humming a tune in the background.
Its kinda funny how being sleep deprived reminds you of the things that annoy you the most and how they all tend to make an appearance... clutter, coffee breath, MLA, dirty dishes, dry itchy eyes, people who whine and complain about having to stay up and work on papers...
Yes, I am annoying myself so I am going to stop



At least someone is sleeping tonight.

5 comments:

liz said...

haha, i was sleeping last night...i bet you hated me every time you looked over at my side of the room where i was peacefully sleeping for 8 hours!! glad your paper is done now :)

Mr. H said...

Creepy video.

Robyn deGroot said...

that video was one of the scarier things i've seen in my life.

Katrina VandenBerg said...

oh wow...
all i have to say is that im sorry.
i just rewatched it now and realised how creepy the video actually is...

note to self: never write a blog at 5am in the morning ever again.

Anonymous said...

oh c'mon people. Not that scary. But sleep deprived Katrina with horrible coffee breath... Now that's a whole nother story