Thursday, March 22, 2007

glorious calvin and hobbes
















I absolutely love Calvin and Hobbes cartoons! So I thought I would dedicate one blog specifically to them by showing some of my favourite cartoons and quotes by the one and only, Calvin.

(Yippee for procastination methods when I really should be writing one the the trillion papers that I have due.)




























































"Why should I have to WORK for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!"

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul."

"I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know."

"To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

"In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks."

"Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend."

"I'M SIGNIFICANT!...screamed the dust speck."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the one about him ripping his pants... I wonder why you put that one on there...

Katrina VandenBerg said...

lets just say I relate to Calvin...

Calvin, Kalvin, Kalvina, Kalrina, Katrina... it's kinda hard to disipher who's who.