Wednesday, February 07, 2007

katrina for vice-president

The 4 P's of My Platform

1. Passion: I have been on Student Senate for the past two years. Last year as a First Year Senator and this year as Secretary. Over these past two years I have grown to have a passion for what Senate does. I love being involved in the workings of Senate within Redeemer and having this awesome opportunity to serve the students.

2. Practice:
I say what I will do, I will do what I say and I will do my up most best to ensure that Senate also does what it says it will do. Through the position of Vice-President, I will be a support for the President in leadership and direction, I will be available to hear your concerns and opinions and bring them to Senate where we will deal with them and work towards a solution, I will continue to work towards building a stronger relationship between the Students, Senate, and the Administration, and lastly I will make sure the voice of the students does not get ignored in the decision making of Redeemer.

3. Perseverance:
To accomplish goals you need perseverance. I have found this to be proven time and time again throughout my years on Senate. Sometimes the goals that you have set forth seem unattainable, but if Senate continues to work as a team with perseverance anything is possible.
As Vice-President I promise to persevere in all circumstances.

4. Potential:
When I look at Senate I see so much potential for what it is and can be. As Vice-President I want the chance to continue in the process of enabling Senate to reach its full potential of becoming an effective, strong, and reliable representative for the Student Body to the Administration.

I appreciate your support! :)


* COME OUT TO THE SPEECHES ON FEBRUARY 12th AT 11:00AM IN THE FRONT FOYER
* VOTING WILL BE ON FEBRUARY 14th AND 15th

5 comments:

Bekah Leigh said...

you have my vote, Trine, though i don't think you school will allow it! ~Bekah

Anonymous said...

yay for Trine! I'm bringing my shirt back this weekend babe, you're gonna win!!!

liz said...

you got my vote miss vice-president!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl
i think you'll do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Down with Chandler! Katrina for Vice!