Sunday, June 18, 2006

my dad

In my life my dad has been my main infulence. He has been one of my greatest supports and has encouraged me to chase after my dreams - however unrealistic they are - and has always been there standing at the end no matter what the result. Throughout my life I have strove to make my dad proud and it has been worth every effort; it has made me into the person I am today. Though we don't say the words often enough, I love my him with all my heart and I am proud to call him my dad.

My dad has taught me the importance of:

  • a strong faith
  • dedication
  • ambition
  • hard work
  • stubborness
  • strength in character
  • a passion for life
  • determination
  • never settling
  • accomplishment
  • risk
  • having fun
  • believing in yourself
  • opinions
  • trying new things
  • never giving up
  • intelligence
  • learning

4 comments:

Josh said...

whos the little boy in the picture??;);) lol

liz said...

Josh that is soo mean!! Trine, stubborness isn't always the best thing to learn from your dad...or anyone for that matter. :) but you dad has taught you a lot of important lessons for life. he's a great person to look up to!

Katrina VandenBerg said...

josh, why must you always try to humiliate me?
thats me and my dad at my very first blue jays game. and obviously i don't look like a boy because i was wearing a blue hair band.

Josh said...

i only do it because i love you katrina! im sorry!