Wednesday, June 25, 2008

enjoi

I find that the word love gets tossed around too easily. As a result instead of making a list of 50 things I love, I am giving you a sneak peak at what makes me tick - what I enjoy. I got this idea from Gideon Strauss who pointed out that in consideration of what we love that we come to know, most deeply, who we are and who we can become.


(they are in no particular order)


1. the stars.
2. spending time with my family.
3. hilarious situations that make me laugh until I can't breathe.
4. the smell of fresh cut hay.
5. laying in bed in the morning.
6. getting lost in a good book.
7. lasting friendships.
8. smiles.
9. conversation.
10. the combination of chocolate chip cookies and milk.
11. baseball.
12. listening to choirs.
13. letters.
14. accomplishing a goal.
15. taking walks down a gravel road.
16. watching the sun set.
17. the smell of rain.
18. dogs.
19. teddy bears.
20. naps in a hammock.
21. summer.
22. friends sitting around a campfire.
23. potatoes.
24. playing my guitar.
25. competition.
26. gardening.
27. suppertime with my family.
28. lame jokes.
29. comedy.
30. learning something new everyday.

0 comments: