Tuesday, December 05, 2006

kidz club

This semester I was involved in the Thursday Kidz Club. I loved it so much... The kids are so special and they were such a blessing to me. It is wild how they can so easily capture your heart with their smiles and hugs.

It was so precious to see those children so easily accept that God loves them even though they have such hard lives. There was one boy in particular, Shawn, who once after we prayed told me that he heard God talk to him. I will never forget the look in his eyes.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids!

Ashley said...

I am really going to miss all these kids... I'm glad i took pics that day... they are soo cute i love each and every one of them!

Anonymous said...

These pictures on the internet? Do you have parental consent forms? If you don't, maybe not the best idea...

Anonymous said...

shawn is such a cool kid, as are they all... you are going to make a stellar teacher someday... good times at kids club