Thursday, November 23, 2006

i love life

I got this idea from Angie, it is an assignment that she has to do for her philosophy class. They have to list 50 things that they love. The reason that her professor gave it her class is to help them celebrate life and remind them what makes it so special.
I felt like I needed that reminder... so here is a list of things that I love about life in no particular order.

- being with the people I love
- having heart to heart talks
- meaningful relationships
- laughing
- eating chocolate chip cookies with milk
- when my favourite song comes on the radio
- getting mail
- taking a walk with no destination
- watching the sunset
- gardens and flowers
- the smell of baking bread
- being in the sunshine
- learning
- babies (human and animal)
- lying in bed in the morning
- listening to a choir
- my dog Chester
- peanut butter
- the piano
- hymns
- mowing the lawn
- reading a good book
- playing the guitar
- the smell of a country summer's evening
- hugs
- wearing my favourite hoody sweater
- suppers when everyone sits down together and talks about their day
- smiles
- naps in a hammock
- the feeling of accomplishment
- random acts of kindness

1 comments:

*sarah* said...

that is a very neat ideas helps one be thanksful for the things they have in life