Wednesday, October 11, 2006

katrina needs

ya ya ya, I know this pretty a lame excuse for a blog and I've definitely having been slacking. Im going to blame it on being busy.
three cheers for school!

go to google and type in " [your name] needs" and then write the first 10 appropriate responses.

katrina needs to be more mysterious (apparently you can read me like an open book)
katrina needs a visit from 'What Not To Wear' (hmm I thought my style was pretty stellar)
katrina needs to get those eyebrows waxed (ouch that sounds like it would hurt)
katrina needs no introduction (I guess Im that good)
katrina needs a little space to manage her life (little space? no thanks I like wide open spaces)
katrina needs a new man (new... i think that requires me to have one now)
katrina needs her eyes examined if she thinks that Ereka looks like J-Lo (who's Ereka? and i have 20/20 vision thank you very much)
katrina needs to value people on their succes in life (hmm interesting)
katrina needs learn that there are consquences for bad choices (already learnt)
katrina needs to take Acting 101, because she obviously doesn't know what she is doing (what!Im a very good actor and Im witty! obviously.)
katrina needs your prayers and best wishes (thanks)

1 comments:

liz said...

haha, the funny thing is, most of these are true ;)